Super Mechs Super Mechs

Amazing how I just pull out a machine gun in the campaign after defeating them with everything but that lol

CGA_LCD CGA_LCD

Work on your spike spawning algorithm man, kinda broken and also add something to make it less dry, like music, etc.

Arg410 responds:

Yeah i Know. When you click R i spawns another spike... it was to fix them from not spawning at all sorry.... i kind of like it, adds to the game

2X2D demo 2X2D demo

Great start but needs some more work. Some kind of guidance in the second dimension would be great unless that is suppose to add to the difficulty ( which it does) but great start. Also the sound, *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* get it fixed :)

billy-persistent responds:

Thanks for the feedback. The lack of proportions in the second dimension is supposed to add to the level of difficulty (this changes in level 5 as you've probably seen). This isn't the first time I've had the money sound criticized. What do you think I should do about it?

Death By Ninja Death By Ninja

Spam WS on one hand and <> on the other hand and gg. And yes you have told me about Jack.

Infinite Snake Infinite Snake

Bruh, this was something, had fun for a while thank got annoyed. First off to what FrozenPuppet said, I agree bro, I was like uhhhh i think my loading broke. To fix it just add an option to start like pressing any key because it's really annoying writting a review for a game while hearing *ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup**ooup* gg

alcatrazEscapee responds:

Thanks for the idea, I have now fixed that :D

Alex

Simplicity Simplicity

I had fun playing this, found some challenges easy and some just annoying af. Didn't finish it but I recommend you work on your Ui a bit more, text popping out there box and all, unless that is what you're going for. Also what did you make this in, i might be able to help you fix the blocks getting stuck.

MiniDuel: Color Fill MiniDuel: Color Fill

Not your fault but maybe lack of players but I felt like I was playing "Watch blocks move with the text 'Connecting' Simulator" Maybe add a single player mode with bots....something to do while it connects.

tikotus responds:

Interesting. Connecting should work, but it says "Looking for opponent" a lot.

Edit: the server had hung up during the night for some reason. Looking into it. Now connecting works again.

Pacman Rush Pacman Rush

I tried it, didn't see anything new really. The sound was a bit off and the movement not so friendly imo, the speed increase during the beast thingy was cool but the game just felt repetitive afterwards.